What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. Cookies are widely used by website owners to make their websites work more efficiently, as well as to provide reporting information.
Certain cookies are necessary for the website to function properly. Other cookies help us to analyze and measure the website's performance, provide personalized advertisements, and enhance your overall experience on the website.
- First-party cookies: These cookies are set by the website you are visiting and can only be read by that site.
- Third-party cookies: These cookies are set by third-party organizations that we collaborate with, such as analytics and advertising partners.
- Session cookies: These cookies are temporary and are erased when you close your browser. They enable the website to remember your actions and preferences during a browsing session.
- Persistent cookies: These cookies remain on your device for a set period of time or until you delete them. They are used to remember your preferences and improve your future visits.
Essential cookies: These cookies are necessary for the website to function properly. They enable you to browse the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas.
Analytical cookies: These cookies help us understand how visitors interact with the website by collecting and reporting information. This information is used to improve the website's performance and provide a better user experience.
Functional cookies: These cookies enable enhanced functionality and personalization on the website. They may be set by us or third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages.
Advertising cookies: These cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement and help measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns.
Your cookie choices
- Browser controls: You can adjust your browser settings to delete or block cookies. Consult your browser's help documentation to learn more about how to do this.
- Opt-out tools: You can also opt-out of cookies by using the opt-out features provided by third-party partners we work with. Please note that opting out does not mean you will no longer see advertisements but that the ads you do see may be less relevant to your interests.